Partners Network is a unique company built by our clients, suppliers and of course our experienced team. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands. We are an international, sales driven company with focus on our business partners and growth. We have a strong local network for the import and export of meat (beef, pork and poultry), fish-, dairy and fruit products. We focus our activities on supplying to wholesale, industry and smaller producers as well as exporting products that are in higher demand in other parts of the world. In various countries, Partners Network has a strong position in purchasing, sales and distribution of our products. We are the global distributor; always looking for new opportunities, new countries, new products, new partners and new team members.
CURRENT AVAILABLE VACANCIES
About Partners NetworkAs a global distributor, Partners Network is one of the leading traders in the Netherlands. We distribute foods (poultry, fish, beef, pork, fruit, vegetables) to countries all over the world. Our core competence is managing supply and demand. We work with an international group of experts with a broad knowledge of these products and the logistics activities that are involved with it.
Job descriptionAt Partners Network, we are always looking for new young talent to help us grow and expand our business. If you are graduated and you are interested in a new career path in this exciting and dynamic field, then now it’s your chance to be become a Junior Trader at Partners Network!
In this role as junior team member commerce, you will have the opportunity to develop your own international business portfolio and travel the world in search of potential new markets. You will work together with experienced traders who will coach and mentor you and help you further develop all the skills needed to succeed in the competitive and intensive world of international food distribution.
At Partners Network, we place great importance on the development and growth of our team members, and we believe that investing in our team members is key to our success. So, if you are driven and looking for a challenging and rewarding career with endless opportunities for personal growth, we encourage you to apply today and start your journey as an international food merchant.
Who you are• You have a HBO/Academic degree or exceptional background and over qualification on other fields
• You are pro-active, entrepreneurial, driven and an energetic doer's mentality, determined to be the best.
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Besides this you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Some of your daily tasksAs a junior team member of Partners Network, you will:
• Acquire business knowledge of all of our products (pork, beef, poultry, fruits).
• Gain knowledge and experience about Commerce, but also about Supply Chain, Finance, and all information systems.
• Get insight into different cultures in order to better understand our international clients.
• Get an understanding of the economic/political situation in the countries we are doing business with.
• Analyze in depth the need of clients and answer (operational) questions from clients and suppliers.
• Timely ask assistance of team members commerce when purchase and sales opportunities arise.
• Process commercial orders and handle transactions.
• Solve complaints from clients and suppliers.
Our requirementsIn your role of junior team member commerce, you’ll start mastering all facts of the commerce process.
As a result, you’ll become a full-fledged and independent team member.
What we offer• The opportunity to gain hands-on international work experience in the frozen food trade with the full support of experienced traders.
• The chance to travel internationally several times a year.
• A highly competitive salary, bonus system and fringe benefits.
• A competitive, dynamic, and fast-paced working environment.
• A positive, informal and multicultural atmosphere in the office.
• Besides all work-related things we like to get together at several social occasions, like PN days, Friday Drinks and daily lunches.
• We have flexible work spots and we are very non-hierarchical.
How you can applyIf you feel that your skills match the requirements of this position, we encourage you to apply.
We welcome all applications and look forward to getting to know you better. E-mail your application to email@example.com or send it via WhatsApp to mobile 0682158955.
To learn more about our organisation and for the full job description please visit www.partnersnetwork.com/jobs.